Introducing our Guitar Box Supply Service
This is a free* box supply service available exclusively to customers who are selling or part exchanging their guitars to us. Not available as a general purchase.
- *£17.00 deposit - Refundable when box is returned (see terms)
- Sturdy, custom made, double walled, telescopic design in two sizes for acoustic, electric and bass guitars
- Includes 5m bubble wrap and 1 x roll parcel tape
How do I get my guitar box?
- 1. Get a quote for your guitar.
- 2. When you accept our offer, you will be asked if you need a shipping box.
- 3. Purchase the box with the link provided and we’ll deliver it to you.
How much does it cost?
This is a free service, however, you will be asked to pay just £17.00 deposit which includes free delivery – £17.00 will be added to your offer after the box is returned and your guitar has been appraised.
Do the boxes fit all guitars?
We have 2 sizes which will fit all standard sized Acoustic, Electric and Bass Guitars. However, it is your responsibility to ensure your guitar/case will fit. Dimensions will be provided.
Does my guitar need to be in a case?
It helps, but no. We provide 5m of bubble wrap. You may need to add extra packaging to keep your guitar safe. It is your responsibility to ensure your guitar is safely packed.
Can I modify or alter the box?
No, for the refund to apply, the box must be returned in a useable condition without modifications or alterations.
Why choose us?
For many years, we've been doing everything we can to make your life easier when it comes to selling your musical equipment. We understand that parting with an instrument can be like parting with an old friend, so we will do our level best to keep to the following promises.
- Fast and Free No Obligation Quote
- Free Nationwide Collection Service Terms Apply
- Super Fast Payments
- Your equipment back into circulation
- No costly advertising
- Totally hassle free
- Friendly staff offering honest advice